Viingilio vya Pambano kati ya Floyd Mayweather na Manny Pacquiao vyatangazwa

Viingilio vya Pambano kati ya Floyd Mayweather na Manny Pacquiao vyatangazwa

haha umenifanya nijikumbushie lile lile pambano lao you tube, kwa mara ya kwanza nilianza kumjua Mayweather kupitia ile. Kwakweli yale majitu ya mieleka sio ya kujaribu kupigana nayo unaweza kufa, kilichomsaidia Mayweather ni kiti tu, ila hata hivyo alijitahidi kupigana naye pamoja na udogo wake

Kama unafatiliaga uwe unamuangalia watu kama daniel bryan,randy orton&roman reigns hakika hao raia watakufanya upende kuangalia mieleka
 
Myweather namkubal sana toka cku ile alivompunch big show akazimia kwny mieleka
Pole kwa kutekwa na lile igizo.
Believe me or not, pamoja na kuwepo kwa uhalisia, kwny mieleka kuna matukio mengi ya kuugiza.
 
haha umenifanya nijikumbushie lile lile pambano lao you tube, kwa mara ya kwanza nilianza kumjua Mayweather kupitia ile. Kwakweli yale majitu ya mieleka sio ya kujaribu kupigana nayo unaweza kufa, kilichomsaidia Mayweather ni kiti tu, ila hata hivyo alijitahidi kupigana naye pamoja na udogo wake

yale yote yalishapangwa mkuu ingawa jamaa alikula hela ndefu sana kutoka kwa vince mcmahon $20 million dollars
 
yale yote yalishapangwa mkuu ingawa jamaa alikula hela ndefu sana kutoka kwa vince mcmahon $20 million dollars

ni kweli nasikia mieleka inakuwa scripted
 
Kama unafatiliaga uwe unamuangalia watu kama daniel bryan,randy orton&roman reigns hakika hao raia watakufanya upende kuangalia mieleka

Wote hao nawapata, Randy Orton gaidi sana na rko yake
 
Mim lazma ningie kwa hicho cha bei gani kuliko vyote hapo $150 ndiyo cha saize yangu!

Mkuu ukilipa $150 unapewa na darubini kabisa ya kutazamia maana mnakaa mbaaali sana na jukwaa. Yaani ni afadhali mtu aliyeko home anaona vizuri.
 
Zikiwa zimebaki siku 9 kabla ya pambano lilopewa jina la ‘Fight of the Century’ kati ya mwanasumbwi tajiri zaidi duniani ‘Floyd Mayweathe Jr’ ambaye ana rekodi ya kutopoteza pambano hata moja tangu aanze kucheza mchezo huo, dhidi ya mfilipino mwenye rekodi nzuri kabisa Manny Pacquiao kufanyika, leo hii bei ya viingilio vya kutazama mchezo huo imetangazwa.

Unaambiwa tiketi ya bei ya chini kabisa itakayokuwezesha kuingia MGM Grand Garden Arena itakuwa ikiuzwa kwa $1500 ambayo ni zaidi ya millioni 2.5 ya Kitanzania. Kwa wale vibopa ambao wa kati tiketi zao zitauzwa kwa $7500.

Tiketi hizi zitaanza kuuzwa leo usiku saa 2 kwa saa za Marekani, na kundi hili za tiketi litahusisha uuzwaji wa tiketi 1000 tu.

Wakati huo huo zimetengwa tiketi za bei ya juu zaidi ambazo zitakuwa kwa $10,000 huku nyingine zikiuzwa kwa $200,000 kwa watu mashuhuri wenye uwezo wao.

Pia kwa wale watakaoshindwa kulipa viingilio hivyo, umeandaliwa mpango kuandaa sehemu itakayoingiza watu 50,000 ambao watalipa viingilio $150.

============

Deal reached, tickets for Mayweather-Pacquiao bout on sale Thursday

floyd-mayweather-v-manny-pacquiao-20150311-200853-250.jpg

CBS President and CEO Les Moonves.

Leslie Moonves has done it again.

The president and CEO of CBS Corporation, whose involvement was credited with helping Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao reach a deal to fight each other, saved the day a second time.

A dispute between Top Rank, Mayweather Promotions and the MGM Grand was putting the fight at risk. But a late morning conference call resolved all outstanding issues, Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told Yahoo Sports on Wednesday.

The May 2 welterweight bout at the MGM Grand, which is expected to be the largest-grossing fight in history, is now officially on. There had been disputes over allocation of tickets, credentials and hotel rooms, among other things, and despite the fact that the fighters had signed to face each other in February, there hadn't been a contract between the promoters and the MGM.

Arum said he and Top Rank president Todd duBoef met with Moonves and Mayweather adviser Al Haymon and that nothing now stands in the way of the fight going forward.
"We resolved all of the issues and now we're waiting for the paperwork," Arum said. "I said on the call that if what we agreed upon is in the paperwork we receive, we will sign it and the tickets will be released."

All parties signed the contract and just before midnight ET, a release went out announcing ticket sales information.

Tickets for the fight are priced at $10,000, $7,500, $5,000, $3,500, $2,500 and $1,500. However, none of the $10,000 seats will be available for public purchase. Tickets for the fight go on sale Thursday at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m PT. They can be purchased at mgmgrand.com, ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-300. Buyers are limited to four tickets per person.

The closed circuit tickets, which will be shown only at MGM properties in Las Vegas, go on sale Thursday at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT. Tickets can be purchased at the individual hotels' box offices or by calling either 866-799-7711 or 800-745-3000. Closed circuit tickets are $150 apiece plus taxes and fees. Buyers are limited to eight closed circuit tickets apiece.

The closed circuit viewing of the fight will be available at the MGM, Bellagio, Aria, Vdara, The Signature, Mandalay Bay, Delano, Monte Carlo, Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus in Las Vegas. It will also be available at all other MGM Resorts properties around the world.

There will be between 35,000 and 50,000 closed circuit seats available in Las Vegas, with the figure closer to the higher end. However, the sale of tickets to the live event will be extremely small and likely only to be around 500.

One person who may have helped push the sides toward an agreement is Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.). While Arum was at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood watching Pacquiao train recently, he received a call from Reid. Arum is a long-time financial backer of Reid's and Reid has credited Pacquiao's late campaign appearance on his behalf in 2010 for enabling him to defeat Sharron Angle and win re-election to the Senate.

Reid told Arum he was hoping to buy tickets for himself and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), another avid boxing fan.

Arum said he told Reid about the ticket issue and so Reid phoned MGM Resorts president Bill Hornbuckle. A Reid spokeswoman gave Yahoo Sports a statement about his involvement in the private business deal.

"Senator Reid considers it part of his basic responsibility as Nevada’s senator to put Nevada first and fight for Nevada’s economy," said Kristen Orthman, Reid's deputy communications director.

"He has had a number of discussions to ensure the success of the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, as he should because that’s his job. This is a fight that fans – Sen. Reid included – have wanted for years

Marekani kwa kujidhatiti tu ni noma sana
 
Wote hao nawapata, Randy Orton gaidi sana na rko yake

Cku hiz co gaid kama alivokua na kina seth rollins,sa hivi yuko peke ake na jpil anapigana na huyo seth wanapgania mkanda alonao seth ila tatzo lipo moja rko imezuiliwa yan akiitumia kwenye hilo pambano atakua amecheza foul,seth anamuogopa sana randy ndo maana ameizuia ila na randy amesema kwakua wamemzuia kuitumia rko na ili seth asisaidiwe na kane na wale body guards wake watapigana kwenye cage
 
Cku hiz co gaid kama alivokua na kina seth rollins,sa hivi yuko peke ake na jpil anapigana na huyo seth wanapgania mkanda alonao seth ila tatzo lipo moja rko imezuiliwa yan akiitumia kwenye hilo pambano atakua amecheza foul,seth anamuogopa sana randy ndo maana ameizuia ila na randy amesema kwakua wamemzuia kuitumia rko na ili seth asisaidiwe na kane na wale body guards wake watapigana kwenye cage

Seth hana ubavu wa kumpiga Randy hata wakizuia rko, labda wafanye magumashi yao tu. Jamaa ana roho mbaya sana, akianzaga kupiga hachagui pakupiga, kuna kipindi alimpigaga John Cena hadi nikahisi anaua
 
Seth hana ubavu wa kumpiga Randy hata wakizuia rko, labda wafanye magumashi yao tu. Jamaa ana roho mbaya sana, akianzaga kupiga hachagui pakupiga, kuna kipindi alimpigaga John Cena hadi nikahisi anaua

John Cena amenza kuisha kabisa!
 
Zikiwa zimebaki siku 9 kabla ya pambano lilopewa jina la ‘Fight of the Century’ kati ya mwanasumbwi tajiri zaidi duniani ‘Floyd Mayweathe Jr’ ambaye ana rekodi ya kutopoteza pambano hata moja tangu aanze kucheza mchezo huo, dhidi ya mfilipino mwenye rekodi nzuri kabisa Manny Pacquiao kufanyika, leo hii bei ya viingilio vya kutazama mchezo huo imetangazwa.

Unaambiwa tiketi ya bei ya chini kabisa itakayokuwezesha kuingia MGM Grand Garden Arena itakuwa ikiuzwa kwa $1500 ambayo ni zaidi ya millioni 2.5 ya Kitanzania. Kwa wale vibopa ambao wa kati tiketi zao zitauzwa kwa $7500.

Tiketi hizi zitaanza kuuzwa leo usiku saa 2 kwa saa za Marekani, na kundi hili za tiketi litahusisha uuzwaji wa tiketi 1000 tu.

Wakati huo huo zimetengwa tiketi za bei ya juu zaidi ambazo zitakuwa kwa $10,000 huku nyingine zikiuzwa kwa $200,000 kwa watu mashuhuri wenye uwezo wao.

Pia kwa wale watakaoshindwa kulipa viingilio hivyo, umeandaliwa mpango kuandaa sehemu itakayoingiza watu 50,000 ambao watalipa viingilio $150.

============

Deal reached, tickets for Mayweather-Pacquiao bout on sale Thursday

floyd-mayweather-v-manny-pacquiao-20150311-200853-250.jpg

CBS President and CEO Les Moonves.

Leslie Moonves has done it again.

The president and CEO of CBS Corporation, whose involvement was credited with helping Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao reach a deal to fight each other, saved the day a second time.

A dispute between Top Rank, Mayweather Promotions and the MGM Grand was putting the fight at risk. But a late morning conference call resolved all outstanding issues, Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told Yahoo Sports on Wednesday.

The May 2 welterweight bout at the MGM Grand, which is expected to be the largest-grossing fight in history, is now officially on. There had been disputes over allocation of tickets, credentials and hotel rooms, among other things, and despite the fact that the fighters had signed to face each other in February, there hadn't been a contract between the promoters and the MGM.

Arum said he and Top Rank president Todd duBoef met with Moonves and Mayweather adviser Al Haymon and that nothing now stands in the way of the fight going forward.
"We resolved all of the issues and now we're waiting for the paperwork," Arum said. "I said on the call that if what we agreed upon is in the paperwork we receive, we will sign it and the tickets will be released."

All parties signed the contract and just before midnight ET, a release went out announcing ticket sales information.

Tickets for the fight are priced at $10,000, $7,500, $5,000, $3,500, $2,500 and $1,500. However, none of the $10,000 seats will be available for public purchase. Tickets for the fight go on sale Thursday at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m PT. They can be purchased at mgmgrand.com, ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-300. Buyers are limited to four tickets per person.

The closed circuit tickets, which will be shown only at MGM properties in Las Vegas, go on sale Thursday at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT. Tickets can be purchased at the individual hotels' box offices or by calling either 866-799-7711 or 800-745-3000. Closed circuit tickets are $150 apiece plus taxes and fees. Buyers are limited to eight closed circuit tickets apiece.

The closed circuit viewing of the fight will be available at the MGM, Bellagio, Aria, Vdara, The Signature, Mandalay Bay, Delano, Monte Carlo, Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus in Las Vegas. It will also be available at all other MGM Resorts properties around the world.

There will be between 35,000 and 50,000 closed circuit seats available in Las Vegas, with the figure closer to the higher end. However, the sale of tickets to the live event will be extremely small and likely only to be around 500.

One person who may have helped push the sides toward an agreement is Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.). While Arum was at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood watching Pacquiao train recently, he received a call from Reid. Arum is a long-time financial backer of Reid's and Reid has credited Pacquiao's late campaign appearance on his behalf in 2010 for enabling him to defeat Sharron Angle and win re-election to the Senate.

Reid told Arum he was hoping to buy tickets for himself and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), another avid boxing fan.

Arum said he told Reid about the ticket issue and so Reid phoned MGM Resorts president Bill Hornbuckle. A Reid spokeswoman gave Yahoo Sports a statement about his involvement in the private business deal.

"Senator Reid considers it part of his basic responsibility as Nevada’s senator to put Nevada first and fight for Nevada’s economy," said Kristen Orthman, Reid's deputy communications director.

"He has had a number of discussions to ensure the success of the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, as he should because that’s his job. This is a fight that fans – Sen. Reid included – have wanted for years and will potentially bring in hundreds of millions into the state’s economy – so of course he would do everything he can to help make sure it happens."

Chanzo: Yahoo News

$200,000 kibongo bongo nyumba kama ngapi hivi?
 
Kama unafatiliaga uwe unamuangalia watu kama daniel bryan,randy orton&roman reigns hakika hao raia watakufanya upende kuangalia mieleka

Yes yes yes(daniel bryan) na roman reigns,(I will,I can) hawa jamaa nawapenda sana. Hivi roman reigns na brock resner ni lin watapigana kugombea mkanda wa wwe?
 
Back
Top Bottom