LIVE Special Thread: Yanayojiri Mgogoro wa Ukraine na Urusi. Nini chanzo na hatma ya mzozo?

Live coverage on JamiiForums
Niliwaambia kuwa Putin anapigana kiustaarabu sana wapo walionikatalia sasa hii sehemu mdogo sanaa ya uwezo wa Russia.
Unachekesha sana shekhe,Hivyo vikombora na vidrone urusi alidunduliza kwa takriban miezi 3 hambayo ilipita bila kufanya massive attacks hapo Ukraine,hapo itabidi ajipange Tena kwa zaidi ya miezi mingine zaidi ya 4 kufanya massive attacks nyingine Ili azidi kucheza na akili za nyumbu wanaomshangilia
 
Sawa sisi hatuna maneno mengi. Ni bampa to bampa tutaonaa.
 
Ukraine's Troop Losses Top 5,800 in Kursk Region

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Ukraine has lost over 300 troops in Russia's Kursk Region over the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of military casualties past 5,800, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday.
 
26 AUG, 13:34
Strategic significance of Ukraine’s attack on Kursk Region minimal, US expert says

"Instead, President Putin remained stoic and steadfast. He moved reserves from other locations while doubling the intensity of his attacks in Donbass," Richard Black said

WASHINGTON, August 26. /TASS /. The strategic significance of Ukraine’s attack on Kursk Region has turned out to be minimal, Colonel Richard Black, retired, a former member of the Senate of the legislative assembly of the US state of Virginia, has told TASS.

He believes that "Ukraine's attack was designed to draw Russian troops away from the battle for Pokrovsk," and "Zelensky and his NATO planners gambled that Russians might panic."

"Instead, President Putin remained stoic and steadfast. He moved reserves from other locations while doubling the intensity of his attacks in Donbass," the expert said.

"The Kursk advance was quick and dramatic, but its strategic impact was minimal, and its risks were great," Black emphasized. "Western media lent the operation its tepid support," and "analysts warned that taking troops from Pokrovsk created an opening for Russia to hasten its westward advance."

"The action was controversial from the outset, and Ukrainians are becoming increasingly critical of troop reductions that weakened their main defenses in Donbass. Zelensky's Western allies also worry that his headline-grabbing stunt could end badly," says Black.
 
26 AUG, 12:49
Ukrainian incursion into Kursk Region indicative of NATO involvement preparations — expert

Richard Black admitted that "the exact date of the attack was probably kept secret both for operational security and to give NATO countries plausible deniability in case the risky gambit turned into a disaster"

WASHINGTON, August 26. /TASS/. The nature of actions by the Ukrainian military during the attack in Kursk Region indicates NATO's involvement in preparations for it, Colonel Richard Black, retired, a former member of the Senate of the legislative assembly of the US state of Virginia, has told TASS.

"The Biden administration claimed no foreknowledge of the attack, yet it had all the hallmarks of Western strategy. For many years, the US has employed a highly effective mobile, combined arms strategy modeled after the German blitzkriegs of World War II. The Kursk attack employed that strategy, and I suspect that NATO assisted in its planning," the expert noted.

According to him, "there is little doubt that NATO was involved" in the preparations for the attack on the Kursk region. At the same time Black admitted that "the exact date of the attack was probably kept secret both for operational security and to give NATO countries plausible deniability in case the risky gambit turned into a disaster."

The expert emphasized that last week the administration has remained focused on the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, Illinois.

"However, the offensive has served to replace unpleasant news about Russia's steady advance in the Donbass with headlines about Ukraine surging across the border toward Kursk. No doubt this shifting narrative has pleased the Biden administration . . . at least for now," the expert is certain.
 
Lengo ni kuhakikisha walioingia wakiwa wanapumua wataondoka wakiwa hawapumui.

Additional missile/artillery armament arrives for Russian troops in Kursk area

The Russian Defense Ministry has received no new requests from the operational headquarters of the borderline Belgorod and Bryansk Regions, the report added

MOSCOW, August 26. /TASS/. Russian troops in the borderline Kursk Region have received additional missile and artillery armament, Russia’s Defense Ministry reported on Monday.

"Twenty-one requests have come from the Kursk Region operational headquarters. Nineteen issues have been resolved. New requests are being processed. Additional missile/artillery armament has arrived for the battlegroup [in the Kursk Region]," the ministry said in a statement.

The Russian Defense Ministry has received no new requests from the operational headquarters of the borderline Belgorod and Bryansk Regions, it added.
 
Vita na majaribio ya silaha
Russian troops successfully test Chistyulya counter-drone system in Ukraine operation

The Chistyulya counter-drone system fully suppresses control and navigation channels of enemy UAVs within a range of up to 1 km and also denies the transmission of photo and video images from a drone

MOSCOW, August 26. /TASS/. Russian assault units have successfully tested the Chistyulya new compact counter-drone system in the special military operation in Ukraine, the Ruselectronics Holding Company (part of the state tech corporation Rostec) told TASS on Monday.

"Special operations forces are testing the Chistyulya system in the special military operation area. As a result, the system has confirmed its designed operational characteristics. The operation of assault units has been ensured and the threat posed by enemy UAVs has been reduced considerably," the Holding Company’s press office said.
 
F-16s may have been hit in Russian strike on hangar in Ivano-Frankovsk — resistance

According to the report, fuel tanks were also hit in the strike

MOSCOW, August 26. /TASS/. F-16 fighters might have been hit as a hangar containing freshly provided Western aircraft was struck in Ivano-Frankovsk, Sergey Lebedev from the pro-Russian underground resistance said via Telegram.

"Not only power facilities come under attack, as a hangar with recently supplied aircraft has been hit in Ivano-Frankovsk. Two F-16s were hidden there, according to underground resistance," he wrote.

Also, fuel tanks were hit in the strike, Lebedev added. Lots of ambulances are being seen on the streets of the Ukrainian city as the military has cordoned off some of its sectors, he said.
 
Russian troops approach key Ukrainian hub in Krasnoarmeysk area — security forces

The source added that the Ukrainian military is trying to transfer reserves to this section of the front

DONETSK, August 26. The Russian armed forces have approached one of the key Ukrainian military hubs in the Krasnoarmeysk area, the security forces of the Donetsk People's Republic told TASS.

"We approached the town of Selidovo from the northeast. The town of Selidovo has been one of the key cities for the deployment of Ukrainian units since 2014," the source said.

Since 2022, the importance of the city for the Ukrainian army has increased. A number of groups in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye areas were supplied through it.

He added that the Ukrainian military is trying to transfer reserves to this section of the front. "They come in small groups, but their ranks are quickly depleting," the security services added.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…