Bull Striker
JF-Expert Member
- Dec 2, 2018
- 456
- 1,003
Hii report ni fupi sana halafu ya kibabe mno.kama kweli wewe ni MRUSI kutoka Makunduchi, wataje hao mabwana majina yao na vyeo vyao wanavyovitumikia kwa sasa.
Tumuamini GERASIMOV au tuwaamini WAUKRAINE.
Ngoja tusubirie tuone panapovuja.
Vita inaendelea huko KURSK.
View attachment 3063950
Mtoto mkaidi kaanza kuzidi ukaidi.Ukrainian incursion into Russia: What we know so far
An invading force of some 1,000 servicemen and dozens of armored vehicles has entered Russia’s Kursk Region
Ukrainian incursion into Russia: What we know so far
Early on Tuesday, the Ukrainian military launched a major raid on Russia’s Kursk Region, breaking through the border at multiple locations. The attack was focused on the town of Sudzha, located some 9km from the border.
The town, which is the administrative center of the namesake district, has been subjected to continuous indiscriminate artillery and drone strikes.
Heavily armed Ukrainian forces
According to Russian military estimates, up to 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been involved in the attack. The personnel broke though using dozens of heavy hardware pieces, including tanks of various types, US-made Stryker armored personnel carriers, and other armored cars and equipment.
Advance halted
Ukrainian advance into Russia’s Kursk Region halted – MoscowREAD MORE: Ukrainian advance into Russia’s Kursk Region halted – Moscow
The fighting raged through the night, continuing into Wednesday, with the Russian military conducting artillery, aerial and ballistic missile strikes on the advancing Ukrainian forces.
The incursion has been halted, with the invading force losing over 300 troops and 54 armored vehicles, including at least six tanks, the chief of the Russian General Staff, Valery Gerasimov, told President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.
Moscow’s reaction
Moscow has condemned the attack, which President Vladimir Putin described it as a “large-scale provocation,” with the Ukrainian military conducting “indiscriminate strikes” on civilians, residential buildings and ambulances.
spokeswoman Maria Zakharova suggested the attack is being used as a smokescreen for Kiev to prolong its “deadly mobilization.” Legislation prolonging the drive for another three months was quietly signed by Ukraine’s Vladimir Zelensky on Wednesday, she noted.
What’s next?
The Russian military is seeking to inflict a defeat on Ukraine’s invading force, pushing it back across the border, Gerasimov has said.
Kiev appears to be anticipating a new crossborder offensive by the Russian military – the authorities in Ukraine’s Sumy Region, which borders on Kursk, announced on Wednesday the mandatory evacuation of civilians from areas within 10km of the border.
Hao wanavutwa ndani wauliwe na silaha kutekwa kamwe usisubutu kuingia ndani ya urussi is the death trap...wawaulize wajerumani na HitlerWaukrain wanazidi kuchanja mbuga tu, sijui baada ya Kursk ni mji gani tunafuatilia
🙌⚡The Telegram channel associated with Russian military intelligence "Rybar" claims that Ukrainian units managed to reach Korenevo, Kursk region, 20 kilometers from the northern border of the state.🇺🇦⚡View attachment 3064022
wenzako wameanza kupoteana shekhe 🤣😁Unajilisha upepo blaza
Russia is winning more territories in Donetsk so Ukraine walihitaji operation kama hii ili Urusi ayagawe majeshi kupunguza pressure kubwa wanayoiweka Donetsk same na Russia walivofanya Kharkiv mwezi jana. Ukraine hana nia nyingine tofauti na hii hapo Kursk.
Waukrain wanazidi kuchanja mbuga tu, sijui baada ya Kursk ni mji gani tunafuatilia
🙌⚡The Telegram channel associated with Russian military intelligence "Rybar" claims that Ukrainian units managed to reach Korenevo, Kursk region, 20 kilometers from the northern border of the statath trap
Sorry for Ukranians.Waukrain wanazidi kuchanja mbuga tu, sijui baada ya Kursk ni mji gani tunafuatilia
🙌⚡The Telegram channel associated with Russian military intelligence "Rybar" claims that Ukrainian units managed to reach Korenevo, Kursk region, 20 kilometers from the northern border of the state.🇺🇦⚡View attachment 3064022
Waukrain wameshakomboa km² zaidi 500 tangu walipoanzisha operation Yao huko KurskRussia is winning more territories in Donetsk so Ukraine walihitaji operation kama hii ili Urusi ayagawe majeshi kupunguza pressure kubwa wanayoiweka Donetsk same na Russia walivofanya Kharkiv mwezi jana. Ukraine hana nia nyingine tofauti na hii hapo Kursk.
Sorry for Ukranians.
This is a death trap.
No one will leave Russia alive.
Ukraine wanaonekana wamedhamilia kusonga mbele zaidi ya hiyo Kursk..,hii ni nzuri sana, urusi Sasa na yeye atalazimika kuipiga mabom miji yake mwenyewnafikiri UKRAINE na washirika wake wanatafuta nguzo ya kushikilia pindi utakapofika muda wa makubaliano ya kusitisha vita.
mfano achia KHERSON nikupe KURSK.
itawezekana?